Workshop Series: Creating Knowledge Impact through Knowledge Transfer for the Industry4.E Lighthouse Project Community
This workshop series is for members of the Industry4.E Lighthouse project community who are invested in achieving greater impact from their projects including all projects’ partners (researchers, managers, project coordinators and communications, dissemination and exploitation work package leaders). The objective of the upcoming 4 webinars is to learn and share knowledge on good practice for strategic communications, dissemination and exploitation planning, implementation and measuring success of uptake.
These webinars will support the Industry4.E Lighthouse projects to optimise and implement their communications, dissemination, and exploitation plans (DEPs) – shaping their potential for engagement and measurable impact. The workshop focus will be tailored to the needs of the Industry4.E Lighthouse projects.
Workshop 2 (webinar), 12 May 2020: Tools for successful project dissemination /exploitation (and sharing best practices).
Interactive workshop on successful and innovative exploitation tools (presenting the different tools from D3.1) was held on Tuesday 12 May 10:00-12:00 (CET). This workshop included presentation of dissemination and exploitation tools, exploitation strategy building, and discussion of best practice.
What to expect from Workshop 2:
- Setting the scene – What does successful Dissemination and Exploitation mean.
- External and internal tools for management, goal definition, dissemination and exploitation.
- Interactive session gaining insight into experiences with dissemination and exploitation.
Pre-meeting: 15-minute flash survey exercise to help profile participants, identify participant expectations from webinar, some opinions on dissemination/exploitation.
Meeting: An interactive workshop using online tools with breakout sessions.
Post meeting: Participants were asked to fill 15-minute feedback and best practice sharing survey within 48 hours.
Learning & Sharing Objectives:
- To discuss and explore best practice to make the most of exploitable results for the company, the project and the EU.
- Enhance the ability to analyse and evaluate options in a project and your company.
- Gain an overview of existing tools and their optimal use.
The full set of slides from this workshop are available from our resources page
Other webinars in this series
Register now for our other webinars in the series WWW.INDUSTRY4E.EVENTBRITE.COM