Workshop Series: Creating Knowledge Impact through Knowledge Transfer for the Industry4.E Lighthouse Project Community
This workshop series is for members of the Industry4.E Lighthouse project community who are invested in achieving greater impact from their projects including all projects’ partners (researchers, managers, project coordinators and communications, dissemination and exploitation work package leaders). The objective of the workshops is to learn and share knowledge on good practice for strategic communications, dissemination and exploitation planning, implementation and measuring success of uptake.
These webinars will support the Industry4.E Lighthouse projects to optimise and implement their communications, dissemination, and exploitation plans (DEPs) – shaping their potential for engagement and measurable impact. The workshop focus will be tailored to the needs of the Industry4.E Lighthouse projects.
Workshop 4 (webinar): How best to carry out “Exploitation” activities using remote methods
– A workshop to explore best practice in adapting to COVID19 situation.
What to expect from Workshop 4:
- An introduction to Online Exploitation Strategy in adapting to COVID19 situation.
- Interactive Sessions with participants sharing knowledge and experiences on what works well and what to avoid.
- Considerations to improve knowledge management and uptake in current situation.
Meeting: An interactive workshop using online tools.
Post meeting: Participants are asked to fill 15-minute feedback and best practice sharing survey within 48 hours. A workshop report will be shared with the Industry4.E Lighthouse community.
Learning & Sharing Objectives:
- To discuss, explore and share experiences between projects on best practice techniques and tools for adapting exploitation plans for remote engagement and uptake by clients/end-users.
- To consider how to achieve successful engagement with prospective clients/end-users remotely.
- To share tips on virtual exploitation events and brokerage sessions.
- How to monitor and measure impact of remote exploitation activities.
Register now for Tuesdays 10-12 CET WWW.INDUSTRY4E.EVENTBRITE.COM