Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME’s) in Industry 4.0 work on the technological cutting edge. With support from larger organisations and EU funding, these technologies can be developed further.
In addition to the resources for SMEs available on the button below, other SME resources available on the Industry4.E website include:
- An introduction to the Industry4.E Lighthouse
- An overview of the Industry4.E Lighthouse projects
- Links for Industry4.0 equipment and skills access for SMEs tab on the careers page
- Links to the European Digitial Innovation Hubs (DIH) and assoicated resources under the Industry4.0 equipment and skills access for SMEs tab on the careers page
- Industry4.E materials to promote STEM and careers uptake with local schools and people considering up-skilling or re-skilling to help fill the Industry4.0 skills gap: Industry4.0 needs you! poster, flyer and careers page
- Industry4.E materials to promote communication, dissemination and exploitation in EU projects:
- D3.1 a comprehensive Industry4.E ‘Dissemination and Exploitation Strategy’, detailing the approach, measures and tools to develop tailored dissemination and exploitation plans for Industry4.E Lighthouse Projects.
- D3.2 a summary of the Industry4.E Workshop Series: Creating Knowledge Impact through Knowledge Transfer for the Industry4.E Lighthouse Project Community
- D3.3 a comprehensive e-book of guidelines Navigating EU Projects – Communication, Dissemination and Exploitation Tools for Success available to download as D3.3 or under resources .
- Industry4.E roadmapping activities for Future of Digital Industry are detailed in WP1 deliverables
- Follow us on twitter @Industry4E and LinkedIn Industry4.E for Industry4.E community and SME relevant news and subscribe for Industry4.E news subscribe
Other SME relevant content from Industry4.E Lighthouse projects includes: