Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME’s) in Industry 4.0 work on the technological cutting edge. With support from larger organisations and EU funding, these technologies can be developed further.
In addition to the resources for SMEs available on the button below, other SME resources available on the Industry4.E website include:
- An introduction to the Industry4.E Lighthouse
- An overview of the Industry4.E Lighthouse projects
- Links for Industry4.0 equipment and skills access for SMEs tab on the careers page
- Links to the European Digitial Innovation Hubs (DIH) and assoicated resources under the Industry4.0 equipment and skills access for SMEs tab on the careers page
- Industry4.E materials to promote STEM and careers uptake with local schools and people considering up-skilling or re-skilling to help fill the Industry4.0 skills gap: Industry4.0 needs you! poster, flyer and careers page
- Industry4.E materials to promote communication, dissemination and exploitation in EU projects:
- A comprehensive e-book of guidelines for Navigating EU Projects – Communication, Dissemination and Exploitation Tools for Success available to download.
- Industry4.E roadmapping activities for Future of Digital Industry are detailed in:
- Follow us on twitter @Industry4E and LinkedIn Industry4.E for Industry4.E community and SME relevant news and subscribe for Industry4.E news
Other SME relevant content from Industry4.E Lighthouse projects includes:
We look forward to seeing you at our #Industry4E Lighthouse #virtualbooth during #EFECS2020!
Also please join our session https://t.co/HOmt8rWXjw on Research priorities for digitalisation of industries!#ECSELJU #H2020 #DigitalIndustry #KeyDigitalTechnologies ECS SRIA 2021 https://t.co/BWrhBu6AYe
— Industry4.E Lighthouse (@Industry4E) November 25, 2020